Feb 2, 2007

i'm so tired

my "battery" is flat... there are so many things to do, but i have so little time to finish them. some more i can't resist the temptation. thus, a lot of things clashed.

on Tuesday night, i couldn't do my homework as my little cute nephew came. it did bring me a big impact which i never expect for this whole week. Wednesday is my free day but i am not free at all. i had my dates for whole day. i reached home at 11plus. at that time, i haven't touched my tutorial. i have enough time to finish it however quarrelling with sister and disturbing by uncontrollable factor did disrupted my plan. it affected my sleep too. a deep impact which i paid the price for the following days.

on Thursday, eye lids are already out of control. i need bed! however, i still went out with my sisters (arghh). again, i have been tempted.

time flies. now it is end of week 4. soon, i am going to have my mid-term test. of course, Chinese new year is around the corner too. though i have one-week holiday during Chinese New Year, i am worrying that i can't enjoy it as a lot of stupid stuffs need to be done.

No comments: