Mar 18, 2007

i'm sorry, i don't mean it

i do not want to hurt you. i swear, i want to protect you until the end of my life. nothing is more important than you to me. when i hurt you, you should know that my heart is bleeding too. i can't stop my tears falling down, it must because i love you too much. i admit, i am too careless and inconsiderate. i should make a better arrangement. undeniably, i know that what you did is for my own good. therefore, i am so upset that i hurt you, make you so worry about me. "if i could, would you let me amend the fault i did?" that is what i think when you hang up my phone.

thank you for forgiving me, you would not know how importance it is to me. since i was young, i promised myself that i do not want to do anything which can agitate you. i will give up anything for you and i have kept this promise. after this lesson, i will do better and better to make you happy forever. your smile is my blessing, my source of happiness. may Buddha bless me, giving you a longevity lifetime and allowing me to give you and dad all my wealth and love.

*May Buddha Bless Me*

No comments: