Sep 11, 2007

Escape from Death

I was too tired, I boiled the water, leaving the kettle on the oven. Then, I forgot and went to sleep.

As we know, an explosion will incur if we switch on the light when the room is filled with carbon monoxide.

My habit is switching on the lights when I wake up in every morning. Now I am so blessed that I am still alive, writing this post.

Here's are the "been tortured" kettle:


After this accident, I realised that How fearful I felt. Not because of fear of death, death is a process. I am afraid that I have no chance to tell those beloved I love them.

I have a number of things to do, a million of words to say. I haven't bring my parents to travelling around the countries - Mum wishes to go Japan, I promised her to learn Japanese Language; Dad wishes to go Australia, they need an English translator even though I am not qualified enough; Bring both of them to Taiwan, enjoy its food and culture. I haven't explored Egypt, Italy, Greece and Taiwan. I haven't fulfil my promises to my family. I haven't face-to-face tell my sisters I love them. I haven't carried my unborn nephew. I haven't tell Phon Cherng I am still waiting for him, I haven't tell my Maayam mates how pleased and lucky I felt to know them in NUS and how pity of not being with them now. I haven't tell all my friends how cute and important they are to me.

To my parents, you do always know I love you. To my sisters, I never tell you I love you, but I do. Thank you for your caring and consideration. I am grateful to have you and our parents in this life.

To all my friends, I love you. Start from the day I recognise you as my friend, I am loving you.

To those "undesirable" people, No matter what did happen between you and me, I decided to forgive because I realised that it does not worth it.