Oct 16, 2008

i lost my laptop after 5 months i lost my digital camera.

i always aware of the stealing issue spreading over the campus. in this semester, i never leave my laptop unattendable.

Murphy's Law broadly states, "if anything can go wrong, it will." It is also cited as: "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way".

this time, i left my hand fully occupied with sandwiches and a cup of hot milo again. same as that time i lost my digital camera, assisting my mum handling my nephew and his baby chair.

because of my carelessness, i lost most important tools in my life.

if i am doing an analysis about the external factors affecting me, they would be:
1. physical exhaustion
2. mentally carelessness
3. distraction on external features surrounding me
4. timing constraint

policeman asked me the value of the laptop. the value? to them, they want to know its monetary value. 1.9+K about 2k. but to me, it is priceless.

it contains numerous of memorable, valuable information and materials

the most heartbreaking is those videos and pictures of my family. it makes me out of breath whenever i think of them
then the favorites!
and the relevant information in my life...

laptop is the tool, just like the digital camera. what they contain are more important to me.

mum said, po cai xiao zai. wen said, fate ends. but i would say, "ken go and die"

anyway, mum and wen, thanks. again, i have to learn to let go. and i am telling myself, perhaps, it is Buddha's hint - i should let you go.

nat, eileen, nic, jo, yenteng etc thanks for concern.

mum, i would do what you wish me to do...