Sep 26, 2009

要做就要做到一百分

life must be filled with positive

mingled with those with positive minds

think positively

act positively

believe positively

I like V and E

You are so cheerful and positive

thanks for enlightening me when I am down

Not the words

It's your attitude to the life

Although I am still surrounded by negative items* in most of the time, I can now think positively

No one can stop me thinking positively even if I am in the mud of negative (sick of U all)

I believe myself

I can be the one changing my life

my destiny

Yes, 1% is a huge difference

I can achieve 100%

Why should I satisfy to 99%?

Fight for my glory of the life

Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight