May 17, 2008

What a "happy" Saturday

I gave my mum the "best" gift. I lost the digital camera she gave me. Dxxx it!

Mum said, 破财消灾

Part of me agreed with her. But the remaining of me think of karma. Is it because of my 幸灾乐祸 towards unpleasant and embarrassment of those whom I dislike? I should forgive them regardless what they have done on my parents?

On the other hand, I think of more rational side. I am careless because of tiredness. I used to pay my utmost attention on my stuff and I kept them as simple as possible while I was in Taiwan. But when I return, I didn't raise up my awareness at the same time the stuff are too bulky and messy with me.

I lost it. Mum didn't scold me as she knew, I tried my best finding it. But I couldn't forgive myself. That is her gift, and memoriable pictures and videos of the day are in the camera.