Jun 29, 2008

Scary M


As usual, I would only go to downstairs on Sunday for the sake of sundry of next week.

But, today I am in a good mood. I decided to shop for a while.

After handing over my broken glasses for repair, I wandered to Gio. I found that I have none of white T although I have a lot of Black. So I picked up both of Size L and M to fitting room, not as usual.

In the past, I could only wear either size XL or even bigger. Now, I know that I can wear size L. hahaha...

In the fitting room, I realized that size L doesn't suit me well! Gosh, in mandarin, "doesn't fit me well" is called "穿不下". But now, my situation is "穿太下"!

I have to wear size M!! It is such an incredible size number to me!! Regardless the material, cutting or what, the T I am going to buy is the same as what I bought in the past. So, it means that I did achieve what I want?

I should feel happy, right? But, why I am not?