Aug 31, 2008

Bitter Sweet Bitter

**********CHAOS**********

Friday -
Though something is wrong innitially, we did make it RIGHT at the end of the day
Saturday -
Though exhausted, I was ENJOYed.
Sunday -
the important day. We made it successfully! But, things went wrong due to exhaustion, impatience and misunderstanding. I bear all the responsibility to my own actions.

**********DRIVING**********
Driving does really tell a driver's personality.
Jxx988 - such a "NICE" driver who was "cutting queue" when we were speeding up! Fortunately he met us, we don't have spanner in the car.
reminder:
to All my friends who are interested to visit Malaysia, behave yourself when you are driving in Malaysia as kind-hearted drivers like my father is rare and unique in Malaysia! ha-ha... joking
**********CHILDREN**********
the mixture of Angel & Evil
they make you willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for their smiley faces
though sometimes idea of strangling them does appear when they are nasty, it would not stop me to love them
**********KINSHIP**********
recognise the similarity and accept the difference
I am not perfect. They do so.
Thanks for loving me
Cauz' of you, I am still alive.
**********LIFE**********
Though most of the time is enjoyable, sweet and memorable, it is totally ........... to me