Jun 8, 2009

善意的警告?

She said, your priority shouldn't be there

I concur. 

She said, you should focus on IT. 

I concur too. 

She asked, then why you are doing that?

As I didn't receive any of IT. 

He told you about IT, right?

Ya, he did. (But never give me full picture even I asked cauz' he knows none of IT too)

I hope you know that you are here for IT. 

Yes, I am. (from the very first day)  

I also hope to see the result. 

Yes, I understand. (wholly, completely understand)

I start worrying when I see none of your news.

Yes, I know. (I asked for work, but he said he don't know how to give me IT, HOW?)

You shouldn't do it. 

I see. OK, I will only focus on IT now. (Both of them told me placing IT on the top of list, then do that when you have time. Apparently, I have time to do that when they didn't give me IT)

He should be the one doing his work, not passing to you. 

Oh, I see. (I don't know it. Even if I know, I don't think I can reject. You know, I am just a junior)

Oh my pretty, I concur totally. 

Wish you could understand my difficulty. 

Anyway, I would work it out! 

MOVE ON and GO FOR IT!

NO MERCY!!!

Fight for the Victory