Apr 13, 2007

B'day celebration on 12 April 07

i had my birthday celebration with my dear sisters and their spouses except my dear elder sister whom i don't forget. they are very nice; although they are busy studying and working, they still made the trip and celebrated my big day with me.

Wendy & 3rd bro-in-law rocks! erjie couple rocks!! candy couple rocks!!!

of course i don't forget my Ryan babe who greeted me and thanked me with his soft~ voice. i love it so much!!! lastly but not least, wenwen; thanks for coming and not being late :p may exam finish as soon as possible, i wanna explore everywhere with you...

although the exam is coming,

i received my friends' "love". their friendship touched me a lot.

thanks Nicholas who did an amazing workpiece to me. I'm sure i will cherish it and him (ahahaha) thanks Ernee and Eileen too, the frame is great. how i wish to be employed by Boss Ernee (ahahaha)

thanks Maayam people, the card is great. JianWen did it, it's really unique to me (ahahaha) i appreciate it a lot. Thanks for everyone and the one who made the effort to me. (i guess it's minhui)

thanks Minhui who made the effort of sending the card and her token to me. i was so pleased and then hugged her with a feeling of happiness. I'm filled with happiness right now.

May Buddha bless me and those who i love.

No comments: