Apr 14, 2007

my LOVELY B'day of 22

mocha-flavored or cappucino-flavored? hmm, i forgot. anyway, it tastes good. not only is the quality of cake, but also the people around me. compared to the past, in this year's birthday, there is a "slight" difference. (in fact, it is a very huge change to me) my wenwen celebrates my 22's B'day with me. i am so great introducing him to my family. only my dear daddy and elder sister haven't meet him, but they will like him de (hopefully) :p
Adorable puppy! (thanks, xiao feng feng and Wenwen's sister) it is superb adorable - see, there is a little pink kitty with it. i always envy that my sisters got their cute doggies, now i have one too! (it smells good!!) ok, i like to name it as Wenwen no.2 hehehe...
a Jewelry box. gosh, that is my favourite color! (can't imagine if it is in red color.. arghhh) it is sophisticated and gorgeous! i love it so much. i love his consideration. he noticed what i lack of. (i am touched)
a pair of "cutie" earrings, i love it too! hehe, it suits me. soon, i will show u guys the photos i am wearing it. hahaha
DKNY perfume! that is so scary!! how come my Wenwen has the taste as good as me?!! i have aimed it for a long time. i really can't believe that we share the same mind. it is really excited to me! it is just like a dream come true to me. goshhh... i almost cried it out.
i am very touched to what my Wenwen did for me. he is so Sweet~ i appreciate it a lot. my heart is filled with love and happiness. i love your hugging and i was touched to what you said at that moment.
i have planned to tell you the magic word with my whole heart tonight. however, at that moment, i can't find my bravery. i think "it" went back to hometown... :p i expect to see you happy and excited; but you just comment on my tone. (-0-) i thought you would appreciate it. this is my first time yaa (>x<) pig Wenwen... (>-<) anyway, i am really that my Wenwen will understand and appreciate it.
sometimes i have no response, it doesn't mean i am heartless. i am just wols... bleahhh


No comments: