Jan 31, 2008

混乱的感觉

Maybe, it is all because of it...



Usually, I will wake up at 7a.m. for a class at 9a.m. Well, I need to wake up earlier because I am good in "slow motion" (ha-ha). However, for this Thursday, I was late about 30minutes to wake myself up as I had a more than 2-hour discussion in the night before the day. It did absorb nearly all my energy out of my body.



I attended my first lesson - Service Operation Management. I start getting frustration from 2 issues; one is from my lecturer and one is from project. However, both of them did NOT really stress me up. But, they light up the first "small" fire of my frustration.



note: I saw a "girl" in the morning. But in fact, she is a guy! Oh my god, what a beautiful guy!



Then, I went to my 2nd lesson - Asia Pacific Business, Ethics & Society. Today's lecture is a bit different as our lecturer is the Emerging Markets Manager of Bredero Shaw Singapore, James N. Kodrowski. During the lesson, my temperature is rising up! Not because of him, but those of sitting behind me. I understand that his talk is a bit "dry", some of my friends also do not think that it is a relevant talk for our module. However, I thought that, as an undergraduate of NUS, as an adult, you should show your respect to the speaker eventhough it does not appeal you.



note1: I must praise my girl here, she made a good example; although she has no interest to the talk, at least she chose studying her notes quietly rather than talking)



note2:I told a man to lower his voice, he did so (Thanks for his consideration). BUT those 2 girls sitting besides him keep talking although they knew what had happened. Some may call it as personality, or in Chinese, 有个性. In fact, it is called AP, Attitude Problem or Egoism. They do not appreciate the value of consideration. This recalled me a social problem: "Prince/Princess" phenomenan in Singapore families. Parents spoiled their kids, (sometimes it is unavoidable). The worse is parents feel nothing wrong about their guidance , giving incorrect or certain level of inappropriate education to their kids based on their experience in the cold-blooded workplace or from their parents as well. At this moment, I am grateful of having my parents, thanks for their love with a strict CANE. Because of them, I, at least, like what they said, 还像个人. (ha-ha) Well, be humble is one of the morale I learnt from my parents and primary teacher (ha-ha). Oh, cheerful personality is inherited from my dearest mum (ha-ha).



conclude: if you want people to treat you as an adult, you should behave like an adult; wealth, beauty, capability or power that you own are useless, meaningless if you are lack of MORALE or in Chinese, 人格. This recalled me about one articles I read from the newspaper: the side effect of education system in Singapore.



After this unhappy issue, I had my lunch with my friends (the happiest moment). After, I fell asleep in my 3rd lecture! Oh my Buddha, I am so upset as this is my favorite module - Understanding the Universe. When I realised that I fell asleep, I start blaming that cause of late sleep. However, the anger disappeared very soon after I drank a can of icy milo (ha-ha). Before that, I embarassed myself due to lack of sleep. What had happened is I almost entered into a room called restroom! OH MY BUDDHA! (I still can hear those 2 guys' laughter)



Finally, I reached home. BUT, during the dinner, I break down due to some issues, in Chinese it called, 我脑中那条一直处于紧绷状态、唤作理智的神经终于“嘣”的一声,断了。



So sorry to my dearest family. I love you.