Feb 2, 2008

My Saturday

I spent the whole Saturday for a simulated assessment centre. It is a chargeable workshop to simulate different type of interviews for the aim of improving our interviewing skills when we face them.

Before I attended that workshop, I was wondering that will it useful or relevant to me? If it does, why none of my friends want to join me? They suspected its usefulness. Besides, it is a bit scary to be alone, attending this kind of event myself. Fortunately, I am "tough" enough to take this invisible pressures and able to work it out myself because it is a very useful learning lesson. I am able to learn the skills, the tactics I wish to know during the interview. It helps me to clear more or less my puzzles about what the interviewers want from us. In other words, what I can do to exel myself in the group interview such as group exercise. Some

Conclude: It is worth it. I didn't throw my money to drain.