Mar 5, 2008

5th Mar I was tipsy

Here is wen wen yaa... & I~ We found that we share the same thought!Before the wine appreciation starts, the glasses are well-arranged.
Well, our generous speaker said we hit the jackpot as he got more wine sponsorship. Here are the 4 types of wine we tasted. In fact, we have 8 bottles of wine!!! Whaooo~

During the session, I tasted champagne, white wine and 2 types of red wine. *Tipsy*
Here is our speaker, Mr. Ch'ng Poh Tiong (Gosh, I hope that I didn't spell wrongly). He is a well-known wine writer in Singapore. You may find his articles in 联合早报.

Updated on 22 Mar 08:
There are 4 types of wines presented on that wine appreciation session.
  1. Champagne: France, GH Mumm, Cordon Rouge, 12.5% alcohol
  2. Red wine: Australia, Jacob's Creek, Grenache Shiraz - Vintage 2006, 14.5% alcohol
  3. Red wine: New Zealand, Montana South Island, Pinot Noir - 2007, 12.5% alcohol
  4. White wine: New Zealand, Montana Malborough, Sauvignon Blanc - 2007, 12.5% alcohol

Personally I prefer white wine. Mr. Ch'ng is kind enough, he recommended me several bottles of white wine. I will share with you my feedback soon after I appreciate those wines.