Apr 20, 2008

4th day - 21 April - theory of 热胀冷缩

After 20th Apr, I mugged at home till the next morning, which is today 6+am, now I am mugging at HSSML. It is crowded with muggers as I expected. Unfortunately, I could not find a table near to any power plug. Anyway, I would survive without it.

不要用电脑咯

But I am very "sui" as I am sitting behind a pair of couple! I must say, they are kind enough as they just whisper. But they are whispering non-stop! It did affect my study. Thanks to them, I realise how irritating Nic and I were in the last semester.

比他们更吵吧 :p

Besides, thanks for my superb sharp nose. I smelled cigarette (from a guy sitting behind wen wen yaa, natural body smell from an Indian girl who is sitting behind me etc!) OMG! Help yaaa!

editted: the weird smell is not from that Indian girl, in fact she smells nice. BUT from that guy of that pair of couple! OMG~~~

note: wen wen enjoying her music while studying... *pout*


wen wen's blur look while studying ha-ha... did you see that guy behind her? he has a very long hair yaa! I bet his fringe is even longer than mine.

Do you know what is theory of 热胀冷缩? Here is the illustration

Her hands are cold; the ring seems so loose on her finger...

Arghh.. stucked!

(wahahaha...just kidding)