Apr 13, 2008

It is up to u

to be Positive or be Negative, it depends on you.

Sometimes, undeniably, a lot of things make our life in a difficulty, leading us to pessimistically think and act. However, most of the times we are and should optimistically think and do our stuff.

Like what my ES tutor always says, "Life must move on" although I personally feel that she is likely a pessimist.

Besides adopting our positive thinking into our life, we are unavoidably facing different kind of people surrounded in our environment.

Sometimes, they feel negatively just like what we will feel. At that time, giving them a hand of help is necessary. It is not easy and sometimes you may not be able to give them help. However, when you did, it is not only good to them but also benefit yourself by learning lesson from them. So, although sometimes I am in "negative" mood, I avoid revealing it at the same time I help others solving their "negativeness".

But, I met a person. I must admit that, it is a totally extremely pessimist who possesses a very strong energy. By using physics term, I would say that It is like a strong gravitational force of Neutron Star, devouring its companion star in a binary system. I tried adjusting or neutralizing its negativeness, hopefully turn it to a positive sign. However, I failed because of its extremely negativeness energy. Moreover, it overwhelm others, radiating its negativeness energy to its environment - influencing others while it is unaware.

I think, it realize that its own problem BUT never think of a way to work it out! It is unbelievable to me. Anyway, I tried but sorry I failed to help. Now I give my best blessing to it - being positive or negative is totally up to you.