Aug 1, 2009

绝对男友

Just watched special last episode of Perfect Boyfriend.

... I wish I never watch it.

Knight:

"I can't have a family with Riiko. I wouldn't be aged. I remain this look loving Riiko forever. As I am a robot, I can't be together with Riiko for her sake...

I was born to love Riiko. But I wouldn't be together with her. Therefore, pls destroy me. My love to Riiko is torturing me."

Totally sad....

And that Stupid Riiko:

"Robot would never die. Knight is born to love me. Even if I die, the one he can/must only love is still me. At that time, Knight must be very sad because he can only love me. I really like Knight but I can't be together with him."

=______= Stupid! Cauz you love him, so you don't wanna him suffering when you die? Idiot. Should cherish the time and create more memories with him. No one can tell the future. Perhaps, he might be the one "dying" before you! (e.g. hit by TEU container! haha)

End up, stupid human girl runs towards the human boy too.

OK LOL, happy ending LOL. Human vs Human. Poor Robot who was created by Selfish Human die quietly.

Totally ................ can't accept that ending.

I prefer the previous sadly ending.