Aug 27, 2009

是我没搞清楚状况?还是想太多?

bet they did mention at the beginning

u're hired for projects

though it did extend

the attribute doesn't change

i am invisible

sourcing for the info they need only

"you don't need to attend the conference."

? i know i am not enough of knowledge and skills to host the conference.

but, why i don't need to attend?

i voice out, "then, i can't learn."

he is speechless.

is it a kind of 抢功劳?

i need to study one new module for workplace...

the feeling is really not that good after I suffered "mental trauma"

I envy sisters' lovely relationships

I envy their investments

I envy their LV bags

But, what I can do is, WAIT till...

I am capable of skills and knowledge

I am savvy with mechanisms

I am fluent with different languages

I am rich

Then it would be the time they pay the price