Aug 5, 2009

My Nite Travel with My Family

Bushuang

080509

My platinum necklace has broken. This is the second time! Luckily my little diamond pendant is not missing. That is what I get after paying SGD10 repair fee? "Amazing"~ Mum asked me to buy a new one... LOL

080609

Stucked in train~ stood about 1 hour to reach my destination. "Amazing" morning~ I shall buy another new pair of HIGH heels

Happy

080509

Lovely night, after a great dinner, we set off to Orchard - Takashimaya. Then the next destination should be Clarke Quay, but our lovely "taxi uncle" brought us to Bukit Merah?? Haha, in the end, we went to AMK for crab meal as supper. I always think that having seafood in SG is stupid as I can have a super generous seafood banquet in MY at a much cheaper price. But at this time round, I must admit this Merllon Seafood doing quite well with their creativity. That's why it can expand from a small food stall to a big seafood restaurant. However, they shall improve themselves in terms of service.