Aug 4, 2009

Honesty could be a sin

When we were young, teachers taught us Honesty is a virtue. It is a must to be a honest person in our life...

What a lie...

Parents want honesty of children

Teachers prefer honest and smart students

Everyone loves honesty

We shall be honest

What a lie...

How to be honest when your honesty could hurt people without your notice?

How to be honest when your honesty could bring monetary loss to people?

How to be honest when your honesty is already a weakness to you?

I was told I am a very straightforward, direct and honest person. I don't know and don't like to lie. Rule by rule, that is my discipline.

However, this honesty already hurt people. If that so, I found no reason to be honest anymore.

I would rather be a liar, giving others an easier life although it breaks my rules, disgusts me...

At the same time, I found no more reason to trust people because they abuse my honesty

Morale of story: If I trust HR again, I am a fool.

Eventhough it's not my mistake (everyone shall pay the price for their mistake), I feel bad to this result. Sorry, Melissa.