Nov 9, 2009

I am happy-ing *dance*

Today is a happy day!

I was unhappy to work in the morning but I persuaded myself "I must feel good!".

And I did!

Dad - GOOD

Work - BETTER

该死的人自己一个做到死 xD BEST

It recalled my happiest moment in the Taiwan trip - 炒饭 issue

Hahahaha...

So what you asked me to read the mail tomorrow?

So what you asked me to ask you before sending the email??

Just say whatever you wanna say, se~~nior~~

You are not my boss...

EQ zero... failed to manage your junior - me, how do you promote?

No wonder leader is much much much younger than you but superior than you!

I have a good EQ

That is why you are still alive

Haha, I can't wait to the day you are dying in front of me because of stroke

David CTW can't breath smoothly, crawling on the floor and struggling for a help from me and others?

GOSH, I am shivering

not because of fear

but this beautify imagination

NO DOUBT, HE DESERVE IT

*dancing like a genie*