May 28, 2007

I am SORRY

Sometimes I just want to share my feelings with my beloved. This is a place where I can write whatever I want. However, I did hurt my beloved. (That JB kw told me he was hurt, I wish he will get internal bleeding)

Sorry, CTNT. I don't mean it.

If it did hurt you, I would like to say SORRY.

In fact, you don't think too much. All the fault is on that JB kw. You introduced a job to me, a reckless and impulsive Aries. You are brave and I appreciate it. Besides, I never feel bad or bu-shuang. If I have, it is not caused by you. I only bu-shuang that JB kw who caused everything.

Like what mum said, DON'T DISPUTE over a trivial issue because of a NOBODY (JB kw).

Tan's Rocks! So, let's forget about it, OK?

Don't forget what mum and I told you, we will support you!

PS: Ah Ken you de shi qian!!! wohohohohohohohohoho.....

No comments: