May 25, 2007

my little simple dream

working working working... from 930a.m. to 830p.m, i work non-stop. sitting in front of the desktop, watching on the screen; boss is mostly not around, but it doesn't mean i will doze off. my philosophy is: never earn what i don't deserve to.

i am so tired. i don't know i am really tired until they told me so. last night 830p.m., i was still staring at the desktop while top bosses were going home. they showed me their concern, worrying me my health condition; telling me how dangerous if i am working non-stop for 8 or more hours. they know why i work hard; they appreciate it. i still could hear they were talking about me when they walked out. i was touched because some people recognised my effort. they appreciate what i doing for my parents while my beloved parents, they don't. i don't blame my dearest parents as i know they love me too much, therefore they can't bear to watch me suffering although i am willing to do so. what i hope is, they don't erase my effort... (in fact i know, they recognise it because they really love me)

life is really short. when there are so many choices to make, i know i always put them whom i love on privilege. i ask for nothing but understanding and consideration from them. may my effort be recognised by them when i working so hard for them. ya, i ask for it; nobody forces me. however, it is my simple dream.

my little simple dream.

May Buddha always watch over my beloved.

No comments: