May 28, 2007

Lost Job

As usual, I went to work in this morning. I called Candy at 940p.m., wondering why she haven't reach yet? She was sick and informed me that new girl comes in today. I was not nervous at that moment as I was too naive. I thought kw (Sorry, I don't like to write this person's full name as I worry about contamination) will make a good arrangement on allocation of jobs. Besides, we had an oral agreement stating I will work for him by the end of this month - May.

The nightmare happened. When kw reached, he told me to quit as his new girl will come on tomorrow. I was shocked as according to our oral agreement, he should hire me by the end of this month. Thus, I am discussing with him. Ya, it is a discussion as I don't want to make difficult to my sister, Candy. I told him, you should hire me until the end of this month as what we agreed before, you should know that because of your job, I had rejected a number of job offers. Although you said, it is unfair to you if you hire 3 assistants at one time because it is inefficient. However, it is also unfair to me too. Is it possible to ask your new girl come in next month? It will be a win-win situation.

At that moment, I can say, I have nothing wrong. I discussed with him with a soft and patient tone. We want to settle this issue. Besides, I was well-prepared too if he insists on his own idea. Then I will leave without causing any dispute no matter how angry I am because my sister still work for him.

However, something happened and I made a mistake which caused me in an awful situation. When we were discussing, his boss, AD came and asked for a talk with him immediately. Coincidentally, when he was talking with the boss, an agent approached me, telling me that Alan (another agent) recommended me to her. She is going to offer me a job. At that time, what i did wrong is, I talked with her about the job scope. Because of my lack of experience, I don't know it is not good to discuss your job offer in front of your current boss although he is going to FIRE you.

Thus, kw who is well-known to his emotional personality, scolded me on the spot, said I don't respect him. He had no mood to discuss with me anymore. After it, he left for meeting and commanded me to work. I was stunned as I didn't know what is wrong.

Anyway, now, we can see that the circumstance is changed. At first, kw is the one at fault as he broke the agreement. I have the say on the whole issue. However, due to this artificially accident, I am the one at fault. Like I mentioned earlier, he is an emotional person, thus he linked this accident to our discussion. (A good transition) As a man, he should act as a real man. BUT he didn't. He sent a message to my poor sister who was very sick, stating that "your sister made a big mistake." That is the content I heard from my mum. She knew as my sister called her. Because of that damn message, it did give my sister a scare, wondering I may steal customer credit card number or etc. (PS: as I joked with her in the past) But I am quite disappointed as she thought I will do that kind of things. I think she was too nervous. Thanks for that JB kw.

That Bxxxxxx kw made me angry as:
1. The agent approached me, not I approached her. It is not my fault. As an experienced working people, she should know it is not right. However, I don't know. So, the only error I made is I shouldn't talk with her in front of that emotional beast.
2. He shouldn't scare my sister; He may succeed in his career, but as a human being, he is a loser.

At that time, I was angry, hurt and sad as I am not the one at fault. I am a so-called victim, a part-timer who is going to be fired due to breach of agreement by employer. However, due to that accident, I become the one at fault. To make a closure, I decided to apologise regardless fair and just for the sake of my sister. If I have a dispute with kw, I am sure I "can win" in the case of firing me as he is the one breaching the agreement. (I can sue him by right) The accident is just an excuse to him. I wish to slap him, smack his face by chair, give him a lesson, or at least have a big quarrel with him to appease my anger. However, reckless and impatient Xiao Ken didn't do so as I have a sister working there. If she is not working there, I wouldn't let off that JB kw so easily and even apologised to him. The feeling is really sux. 我觉得很委屈 no choice, really no choice 只好打断牙齿合血吞

No matter how, I lost job. It is a fact. Anyway, I received the cheque on the spot. If it bounces, I will immediately sue that JB kw :p I wouldn't curse him. Inversely I feel sorry to him because WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. I always believe their existence of Karma and retribution.

At death not even one of 10,000 things we can bring; Except only the karmic seeds of every deeds we did

NAMO AMITABHA. may Buddha bless my beloved.

No comments: