May 23, 2007

Mood Swing

recently my mood swing dramatically.

yesterday, i had a superb great mood.

my boss was very "piss off" on me as i did some error. i amended. too bad, he is a picky boss. therefore, he "scolded" me. however, i didn't cry because i didn't know he was scolding me. thus, i was surprised to his compliment on I'm strong enough to encounter his scolding. (i think he will vomit blood if he realises that i have no feeling to what he said at all) besides, he praised on my handwriting too.

overall, i found it was very funny. first of all, i didn't know he was scolding me, besides i wouldn't consider that as scolding as compared to my sisters. his level is MUCH lower. thus, no a big deal. second, i know i have a good handwriting. But, overall, what made me so HAPPY is my boss was frustrated. the part of reason is because of my error, (main reason is due to his own work) i was superb elated to his frustration. (from here, you can know how failure he is as a boss) :p

anyway, a coin has two side. TODAY, my mood is superb down. start from walking into the office until the end of the day... the worst is i read through a Friendster profile... it made me sick!!! or i should say, BU SHUANG!

gosh... mood swing is really bad to the health (some people say it may shorten the life span). May Buddha bless me, save me from this kind of struggling.

No comments: