Nov 6, 2007

CH2271 gives me A Little Surprise

Today, as usual, I approached to Lecture Theatre 14, sitting at the seat which I usually occupy. While having my breakfast, I was reading the notes for the coming lesson. I knew that today we gonna have a "ceremony" to reward those outstanding project groups. But, I have no feelings to it at all. No expectation, No disappointment; Simply hope to see some interesting in the ceremony later. However, unexpectedly (or unfortunately?) I am involved as well.

I assumed that my project presentation is the worst in my tutorial class as what Eileen said so. Surprisingly, our group obtained 3 prizes in that particular tutorial class.
1st, The best look-alike artist = Ken (can't remember the actual title, so, whatever).
2nd, The best recording for the album: Cruel Angel.
3rd, The best poster.
It is unbelievable and a shock to me. Therefore, when I was asked to collect my lecturer's meaningful token in front of the crowd, there is only one word can describe my feeling = PAISEI! Because of this mixed feelings, I didn't hear what the lecturer said but only one phrase: She is shy! Gosh, let me die~ (Superb PAISEI). However, after the ceremony, I feel easy and relieve to my project as like what Eileen girl said also, only those outstanding projects will be rewarded. Thus, could I expect a good result for my project? (May Buddha bless me)

Our poster which lecturer praised it.

I wonder, I should use it to 1. drink tea; 2. to put a candle in the water; 3. to keep home keys.

This project is filled with fun, anger, tiredness, excitement and other feelings. I love Chinese, doubtlessly. After this module, if possible, I wish to learn more about Chinese Literature although I know that it's tough. However, I need to clear my Science GEM first. Arghhhh....