Nov 1, 2007

Interesting Thursday (1 Nov 2007)

Queensway's Ikea: Look at my girl, Eileen on the left side Haaa...
Well, Where is my Nat mei mei? (the very very right side, half of the glasses...)
Hurray, finally we got everyone in the picture! Starts from the left: Wen Wen yaa..., Eileen Gal, Nicholas Sayang, Minhui, Sweetie Ken, Cute Siyi, and Lastly My Nat mei mei ^^
Returned from Ikea, We stayed in Library, it's so boring. Let's take a picture~
Well, I remember to smile at this time~~
We're doing our recording for CH2271 Project~! Eileen said my voice is nice hearing from earpiece. (hmm, I should consider a job of DJ?)
A good take!! (While my phone is in low battery Haaa....)
Wong War Kit, our group mate, is a really cute guy once you get know more about him. ^^He's very easygoing like me, no angry over my straightforward and jokes. Good Guy!!
Last picture, let's ACT cute~~
Ikea trip: A bitter memory I had in the past. Fortunately, I saw a guy there who looks alike my old friend. Thus, I felt great at once Haaa....
Library: If you want to catch me, there will be the first place you should think about.
Art's Recording Room: I never ever notice that I have the potential to being a DJ Haaa...
The Funniest issue: I had spoken Chinese in my presentation?! Gosh, the worst is my tutor is an Idian!! Haaa.... "The company 本身..."
The Lesson I get: Learn not to be influenced or affected by any external disturbance.