Nov 28, 2007

Photos

I never check out my mailbox(es) for a long time (more than 3 days), unsurprisingly, there is a number of mails (includes Junks) flooded my mailbox(es) (luckily we have 1GB! ha-ha...)

In fact, I had a very down mood in the morning after my paper. As I mentioned, it is a totally failure to me. I wonder, will I survive for it? May Buddha Bless Me!!!

Anyway, I checked my mailbox(es) today. Among those mails (includes irritating Junks), I found it - OKC mail. It has no much of words, as they are not needed. Pictures worth more!!! He did make me happy and make me laugh like a mad woman... (unfortunately, I couldn't share my source of happiness or else I may be hunted by that sender).

I get a lesson today:
No matter how bad it was, Face it, or Forget it; Choose to be Happy is the best gift for yourself.