Nov 2, 2007

My very tight Friday

I had a very tight schedule for this Friday (2nd Nov 2007). Start from 10am, I had my 2-hour lesson before I march to Clementi's Kbox. Before the session ends, I left earlier to my next destination - VivoCity. I had watched the movie which is unfavorable to my friends. However, it was a great show! You wouldn't like to miss it! I enjoyed the show and the most touching moment was that everyone (all NUS students in the cinema theatre) gave the applause when the show ended. I love being a youth as we dare to express our feelings whenever, wherever.

Kbox Moment
I like singing
Before our show starts, let's take a snapshot! :P
Let's take a picture for this memorable night!

Our 1st Date! Wooohoooo~
Act-Cute 4th Sis (in Red) & her youngest sister (in Black)

Crop this photo as required by 4th Sister

My dear 3rd Sister, Ryan Babe and I

Testing Testing

Our lovely mum bought for us, guess which one is mine? (hint: my favourite color)

Chatting with mum, she says a motto in China, that is “在中国,没有你买不到的;只有你想不到的。” showing us how amazing of China is. The huge market of China is indeed a great business potential to the investors.