Feb 4, 2008

3 days before CNY

The ordering of feeling today is nervous, tiring, HAPPY and bu-shuang.

**Nervous**
I need to meet up my sister's junior to pass him some baby stuff so that he can bring them back to my elder sister who is currently in Beijing. As I seek for his help, I do not like to be late. However, as I always in "slow motion", I almost could not cacth on time. Fortunately, I reach the meeting point before him. (Bling Bling! Ha-ha)

**tiring**
When I reached home around 7p.m., I have to do the cleaning in the kitchen. However, cleaning does not make me tire. In fact, I finished my work in a high spirit. What makes me tiring physically is frustration.

**HAPPY**
Being prompted by a sudden impulse, I did a small action. Although it is small, its impact is huge. It brings me a sweetness of happiness. I know, I always know that WHAT I desire.

**Bushuang**
However, this sweetness had been modestly destroyed; I hate been framed. But, now, I feel better (after 3 minutes). Perhaps, 说者无心,听者有意. I could not expect others to know me well, right? Since we do not know each other well. Anyway, as long as I know that I am doing my best on my work, no intention on hurting anyone, it should not be a problem to let people know me well.

This issue recalled my worst interpersonel experience: a girl (I do not mind if you like to call her B) who always twisted my words.

I love Buddha because I learn a lot of knowledge and they are proven accurately.
心存善念,方得正果。

I am fortunate of having my best friends. Dajie, Eileen muacks la! ha-ha...