Feb 17, 2008

Liar does exist for no reason

They lied. They betrayed. They treated you like a fool. What will you do?

Forgive and Forget. That's what most of friends said. It can be rephrased to a several way.

"Forgive them as I am not petty." "Forgive them as I am forgivable" "Forgive them as They may not want to do so." "Forgive them as They are unimportant." "Forgive them is to Spare myself."

"Forget their sin, but No more trust and still make friend with them." "Forget it as Nobody is perfect." "Forget them wholly." "Forget is the best gift to myself."

I am not hypocrite. Unless you can explain and convince me, please do not expect me to forgive a betrayer. Besides, hurt does exist. How do you amend a broken heart after you whacked it?

One thing puzzled me. Why lie? If that is a big deal, I can understand. But, yours is just a trivial issue, why lie? You make yourself look like a hypocrite. The most pathetic is I do not know how to not forgive you.