Feb 15, 2008

Nag Nag Nag

I spent a meaningful, happy 初七 with my dearest parents and 2 sisters: Wendy and Candy and my little nephew, Ryan in Sentosa. I played as a tour guide, leading us to the places such as Imbiah Lookout, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. Although everything was going smoothly, I was not satisfied as I did not play my role well. How could I frustrate easily? It is a very BAD manner. I will improve myself.

Although I spent a very happy Sentosa trip with my parents, I have to say goodbye to them in the night as they are going back to Malaysia. There is only one word describing my feeling - sux! I hate separation.

I was packed by a very busy study schedule... However, at this period of time, my mind, which is out of my control, keeps thinking about fanciful things. Perhaps, I should not have any sweet memories as they bring me bitterness in the end. If I could, I would erase my memories-everything about that fanciful... I AM TIRED OF IT.

It's time to make it work!