Feb 11, 2008

after CNY

After this CNY, I found that I have to improve myelf not only in time management but also risk control; I should plan well my schedule so that I can do better, fortunately I got dage's help or else it must be a big trouble to me (Again, thanks dage here). When I am in dilemma, I should think more carefully and with a great consideration before I make the decision; minimizing any possible disturbance or hurts to others.

To zhai nan & shu sheng, my guess is correct: he betrayed my trust. Congrats me? ha-ha...

memoriable pits:
chu1: mornin=281,3temples,449; day=mcd,setia,ali,13; nite=ali,y&c,2teas330
chu2: bainian,yifen,okc,tyc,makanali,apc,benut,pontian,naggydriver,mahjong4
chu3: bainian,5jiu,okc,sky,bp,therry,snowwhite,wenyuan,weiyang,foodstalls,mahjong9
chu4: henggang,setia,noisydinner,904,449
chu5: yumcha,449,lost,nus,449,dinner
chu6...