Dec 9, 2007

(3)

Monday - I haven't started to work, trying to grab more time for slacking.



Again, it's a rainy day (is it going to rain for a whole day just like Sunday?) How I wish to stay at home, sleep like a pig?! Ha-ha... However, I did promise an outing. So, I will go, no matter how.



In the noon, Candy came. We had a happy chit-chat, talking a lot of things I concern about. No question, No argument; it's simply a chit-chat. I'm so relaxed as I can share with her what I love, what I concern. She would not laugh at me (she will just give me a bang) or my imagination. I am alike a story-teller, she is my audience; I am happily sharing my lovely information with her, telling her the wonders.

Going out soon, hope there is no more rain!! (Too bad, it rains for a whole day again)

There is a rare chance, I had my dinner with Wendy and Candy. We had our talk while we were having our dinner. I LIKE IT! I just realise, I miss those time of having dinner with them so much!!! I miss them, I miss my parents, I miss everything about them. I'm in a loss...