Dec 26, 2007

See you soon, my dear phone

I think that's the Buddha's Will. 天意哦~

My mobile phone does not function well for a period of time. However, I have always no time to deal with it. Until this week, I finally "want" to bring it to hospital - Nokia Service Centre. But, I am working from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. everyday. The centre is closed at 7 p.m. in weekdays. From my workplace - Eunos to the nearest centre - Orchard's Wisma, it takes me more than 30 minutes. It sounds impossible to me arriving the centre by 7 p.m., isn't it? Then, some suggested me to go repair my mobile phone in the weekends. But, my answer is "NO, thanks" because it is not unexpectedly crowded. I don't like the crowd. Thus, although I intend to repair my mobile phone, I could not find a suitable timing.

But, I think, my Buddha knows my trouble. (He-he...) Today my boss got something on, thus I could dismiss earlier. That's why I got the chance to repair my mobile phone! (Although the price is I lost a portion of earnings for today and I couldn't see my mobile phone for more than 1 week!) However, I consoled myself, after 1 week, I am gonna have a "healthy" and "recovered" babe back! So, overall, it is worth it. (Luckily, I didn't have any program in these days, ha-ha...)

note: I am using my sister's Motorola, hmmm... I afraid I may break it apart because it is VERY slim. Gosh, if it does happen, my sister surely kills me! Perhaps, I should ask that MOTORAZR (Don't know which model but it is gold in color) from my bro-in-law. (It's slim as well, arghhh...)