Dec 8, 2007

Bon Voyage 8.12.07 (1)

There are a number of issues happening during this period of time. Some of them made me happy, some of them made me sad.

I had my exams; one of the papers may not have a good ending. What I can do is wishing it not to bring me into a horrible situation. However, during the exam period, I had my great time with my dear wen wen yaa and nic bro sayang. We always met up to study together (someone said he is "sian" to meet me everyday but he met me everyday lolz wahahaha). Those 4 days are my happiest study time. Sharing laughter, Discussing questions, Giving each other the mentally support, even those Midnight Calls (they were sleeping while i was studying!); it did help us a lot in exam. That past year question did appear, That Bullwhip Effect, and That Drum-Buffer Effect's On-going improvement. Although study is boring and suffering, it gonna be one of my most cherish moments in my life. Happiness is simple, to me, it is much simpler, I am contented to whatever I have been gone through.

We went out once we had finished our last paper. Lunch, Neoprint, Movie (although it is lousy), Shopping, Dinner... we made many 1st time on the same day. I think I was sick, I was so sad on that day. Luckily, I met you in the next day. We are lucky.

However, happiness is only for one moment of time. It can't last forever. My bro sayang, he left us for SEP. Although we know he will return after 6 months, the feeling of sadness is beyond my control. Happy, to his good chance of experiencing a totally new life; Sad, to his departure. The mixture of feelings had almost swallowed my spirit (especially received his last message before he aboard the plane). I treat him as my bro sayang, my best friend, even my family. The pain is as strong as I knew that I could only meet my elder sister once a year after she is living in China. And it is even stronger. Losing a bro, this feeling is totally awful! However, since I am his sister, I must give him my support no matter mentally or physically. (I am so nice!!)