Dec 17, 2007

I Like 宅男?

人的时间有限,这是事实你永远无法逃避。所以,只要你还有想做的事情,就要紧紧抓住每一次机会,包括感情。---美味关系

I have so many things to do! I wanna try gun! I wanna bag-pack travelling! I wanna know how to swim! I wanna diving! I wanna "spoil" my parents with everything they desire! Whaooooo!

There is a very long to-do list in my mind! May Buddha grant me more time and health. I will, SOONER or later, achieve them ALL! Thus, I have no time wasting on unreliable investment such as what my sister had complained me just now. Well, indeed, I do not want it too! It is really a TIMING problem! I can't control them, do I? So, the problem is on them, not me! (bleahhhh.. ha-ha) Perhaps, they were the right person but they came in a wrong timing! (so sad)

Opps, out of the title - I like 宅男. He-he, recently I am addicted to this Jay Chou's new song - 阳光宅男. This song is so lovely, cheerful and cute! After a 宅男's girlfriend's effort, a 宅男 can be a hunk! Ha-ha... Thank for 宅男, my bad mood is turning better and better. I know I will get well soon! Yahoo!

Footnote: I watched that MV on the next day, I found that its story is different to what I thought (diaoooo...)



Oh, that's my dinner! I tried to "decorate" it (I know I am a bit "bo liao", ha-ha...)! Too bad, tomatoes are overcooked. However, the BIG prawn is superb Yummy! (let's compare with other normal prawns surrounding it) I love my mum! (touching daooo...)