Dec 18, 2007

A Rainy Tuesday

Tuesday-my 2nd working day, I can say, there is 'nobody' in the office as compared to yesterday. Only 2 assistants were working when I walked in. No agents, No boss, you bet me going to slack? Oh, please, if you really think like that, I bet you don't know me enough. Ha-ha...

Those people who are close to me will know that I would never take undeserved earnings because I am honest! (Of course, there is another reason related to life cycle) Ha-ha... Therefore, even my boss was not around, I worked very hard and carelessly delayed my lunch break. Ha-ha...

I did accompany my sister to Jurong Point for purchase of Xmas gifts. I was grumbling, not for being a companion but for our shopping. As a BBA student, we have still been trapped by this kind of festival marketing strategy especially in this year. (haiz...) Anyway, sometimes, we need to give in for special people at the special time.

I got a Today's Quote from UOB ATM machine, "It's better to understand a little rather than misunderstand a lot." by Anatole France (Hopefully I didn't get it wrong).

Tomorrow I am going to watch Warlords after I had watched Stardust, Enchanted and The Golden Compass in the few weeks ago.