Dec 16, 2007

I'm lazy (9)

well, I returned yesterday. I chose to slack, leaving myself in exercise and MSN! ha-ha...

Let's talk about what had actually happened in these days.

In these few days, I didn't waste all my times on playing around with my little niece (but she is indeed a superb lovely 小家伙). I learnt cooking! My mum is the best cook (although she always told me "depends, depends"), I did learn a lot of delicious dishes such as curry chicken from her.

Besides, I met my old friend, Cherng. I must say, thanks for asking me out although I had invited you first. ha-ha... Because of you, my bad mood is turned to better. And I will prove it to you, I can cook! (bleahhh...)

I should not return to Singapore so early. However, I have to. I need to work (la la la la...$$$). Sooner or later, I will achieve my goal! Wait for me!!!

NUS is nothing but TROUBLE. Although the coming semester is still far away, the first trouble I get now is that sickening career planning & management program. I wish that it would not delay my graduation (I'm still waiting for the reply). I do not mind to take 6 modules in one semester, BUT I dXmn MIND to delay my graduation!

PS: I am watching 红星大奖, I am so happy that 林湘萍 got the best actress award. She worth it as she did play well in that drama series. MediaCorp made a right choice of inviting Xiao Zhu, 183 Club and other celebrities. They did live up the show.