Dec 20, 2007

when it's Hari Raya Haji

Wa, Today is Hari Raya Haji. But, does it relate to me? Not at all, of course. However, thanks for it, I got one day-off (超high). I didn't go out like the public, afraid the crowd; afraid everything which can make me afraid. Ha-ha... I am too tired.

I slept till 4 plus p.m.! I almost suspect I am a pig (of course I am not, I am the cutiest pig). Ha-ha... but it did help me regain my stamina which is losing swiftly in this week. (Thanks for that Monday Midnight's noise, next time I will seriously consider about the charge of noise disturbance) Hopefully I would not need Nescafe anymore for my next working weeks.

I am watching the special news about Taiwan politics: 国民党马英九vs民进党谢长廷

I am so sorry to Taiwan people; everyone hopes to have a peaceful life, I think. However, the sub-conclusion of the TV show is: "民进党这7年执政上的失败或许是国民党的机会。但是,在容易被户籍课题统独问题等政治操盘捉弄下鼓噪的台湾,正直清廉未必能获得最终的胜利。"

"胜者为王,败者为蔻" stated in the show. Perhaps, there is no such thing: "just and fair" in politics.

Well, I may go back in this weekend. I just find out that it is our冬至! Mum said it can be considered as 小新年to us. So, such an important festival, I must return to have a reunion with my parents (Happy!).